Legal Notice and Website User Agreement
The terms of this Website User Agreement (“Agreement”) must be observed and followed.
In this Agreement, "we", "our" and "Tait" refers to Tait International Limited and any of our subsidiaries or affiliate companies as applicable.
This Agreement applies to all websites which are owned or operated by Tait and have an address (or URL) which is operated by Tait ("Websites") and Tait branded websites which are hosted by a third party ("Tait Branded Websites"). The Websites and the Tait Branded Websites together for the purposes of this Agreement are referred to as the "Tait Websites".
Acceptance of General Terms
At Tait we promote the highest standard of ethical and legal behavior through our policies, business practices and our conduct. Central to this is our commitment to promote and maintain a transparent and open culture to ensure that our employees and our customers, contractors, suppliers, partners or users of our products ('Stakeholders') are able to report in good faith any action or situation that breaches or could potentially breach Tait policies or any other legal obligation that Tait may have (Disclosure).
Third Party Websites
Access to, use of and linking to the Tait Websites constitutes your agreement to be bound by the terms of this Agreement. Tait reserves the right to amend the terms of this Agreement at any time. You are deemed to be aware of and bound by any amendments upon their publication to the Tait Websites. You should review this Agreement periodically.
Tait Websites Content
The information on the Tait Websites is for information purposes only and may be changed or updated without notice. Tait endeavors to ensure information is correct but does not warrant its completeness, timeliness or accuracy. Any opinions and recommendations are general and not necessarily endorsed by Tait. Information on the Tait Websites is not intended to replace consultation with Tait or an authorized Tait dealer.
Ownership and Use of Content on Tait Websites
The materials displayed on the Site, including without limitation all information, text, materials, graphics, software, tools, results derived from the use of software and tools, video or audio clips, names, logos and trade marks (“Content”) are protected by copyright, trademark and other intellectual property laws unless expressly indicated otherwise on the Site. All rights, title and interest in and to the Content are owned, licensed or controlled by Tait or the party credited as the provider of the Content. If you would like to use the Content of the Site in any way not expressly authorized in this Agreement you must request permission from Tait.
Tait will not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification, suspension, withdrawal or discontinuance of the Content.
You must not use the Site or any Content for any purpose which is unlawful or in any manner which violates any of Tait’s rights or which is otherwise prohibited by this Agreement.
If written consent to use the Content is provided by Tait the following restrictions will apply:
- the Content may only be used for informational purposes or for the promotion of Tait products, services or programs (“Products”);
- the Content may not be further modified in any way other than to include the Tait cite line “copyrighted and published by Tait International Limited, no part of this document may be reproduced without written consent”; and
- Tait retains the right to revoke such consent at any time and for any reason. Following notification of revocation you must immediately discontinue use of all Tait Content.
The words "Tait", "TAIT AXIOM", "TaitNet", "Tait Unified", "TeamPTT" and the "Tait" logo are trademarks of Tait. Access to the Tait Websites does not confer on you any license in respect of any of Tait’s intellectual property.
Linking Websites to Tait Websites
Tait may grant the owner of an approved website permission to use a hyper-text link on that website, provided that:
- prior written consent is sought from Tait;
- any text-only link must clearly be marked "Tait International Limited";
- the appearance, position and other aspects of either the link or the host website may not be such as to damage or dilute the goodwill associated with Tait's name and trademarks;
- the appearance, position and other aspects of either the link or the host website may not create the false appearance that an entity other than Tait is associated with or sponsored by Tait;
- the link, when activated by a user, must display the Tait website (www.taitradio.com) full-screen and not with a "frame" on the linked website. Tait considers framing (the practice of intact reproduction of a page or pages of one website to another website) to be deceptive and a violation of Tait’s copyright rights. No authorization or permission is given for framing Tait content, either in whole or in part; and
- Tait reserves the right to require a reciprocal link to the linking site.
Tait may revoke its consent to the link at any time and for any reason.
Use of Tait Logo
The following rules and requirements govern any use of the Tait linking logo (“Logo”). You
- can only use the Logo with the express written consent of Tait;
- will only use the Logo as a link to the Tait homepage (www.taitradio.com);
- will not give the Logo to anyone else;
- will not use the Logo on any site that disparages Tait or its products or services, infringes on Tait intellectual property or other rights, or violates any state, federal or international law;
- acknowledge that this is not a “trademark license” and you are not using the Logo to indicate origin of any product or service you offer;
- will not alter the Logo in any manner;
- will not use the Logo in a manner that is misleading;
- will not use the Logo to imply any relationship with, or endorsement or sponsorship by Tait that is not true;
- will not display the Logo in a manner which displays it in a negative light, disparages it, uses it in connection with immoral materials or in any other way that detracts from the good taste represented by Tait;
- will not to use the Logo as a predominant feature on your website. This means (at a minimum) that it must appear smaller than your web page title and your company logo, it must not be displayed larger or more prominently than other company logos on your page, and it should not appear at the top of the page;
- will display the Logo by itself;
- will not to use the Logo as a feature or design element of any other logo or any other name or trademark;
- will use the following language on the page where the Logo appears or where there are other legal notices: “Tait, and the Tait stylized logo are trademarks or registered trademarks of Tait International Limited.” Tait reserves the right to request other language if it sees fit;
- will not adopt, use, register, or attempt to register anywhere in the world any logo or trademark confusingly similar to the Logo;
- will not at any time do or cause to be done, or fail to do or cause to be done, any act or thing, directly or indirectly, contesting or in any way impairing Tait's right, title or interest in the Logo;
- confirm that use of the Logo shall inure to the benefit of Tait. If you happen to obtain rights in the Logo, you agree to give such rights back to Tait.
- indemnify Tait from and against all claims and liabilities arising out of your use of the logo.
- disclaims any warranties that may be express or implied by law regarding the logos, including warranties against infringement;
- reserves the right in its sole discretion to modify or terminate any permission to use the Logo at any time;
- reserves the right to take action against any use that does not conform with the terms of this Agreement, infringes any Tait intellectual property or other right, or violates any other applicable law.
Country Specific Information
Products described on the Tait Websites may not be available in your region. References to such Products do not imply that Tait intends to make those Products available in your region. Consult your local Tait business contact for information regarding the Products which are available to you.
Third Party Websites
The Tait Websites may contain links to third party websites which are not under Tait’s control. You link to third party websites entirely at your own risk. Tait does not provide any guarantees, representations, warranties or endorsements as to the nature, content or reliability of third party websites. Tait will accept no liability for any electronic content delivered by a third party, including liability relating to the accuracy or reliability of any information, data, opinions, advice or statements made on those linked websites or the timeliness of any content.
User Submitted Content
Any correspondence with Tait including, feedback, questions, comments, suggestions, or similar (“Feedback”) will be deemed non-confidential. Tait has no obligation to you of any kind with respect to any Feedback and is free to reproduce, use, disclose, exhibit, display, transform, create derivative works from and distribute the Feedback in any form to anyone without limitation. Tait is free to use any ideas, concepts, know-how or techniques contained in such Feedback for any purpose and in any form whatsoever, including but not limited to developing, manufacturing and marketing products which incorporate such Feedback. Tait retains the right and discretion to edit, delete, reject or remove any Feedback which is posted in any public forum on the Tait Websites.
Global Career Opportunities
Any employment application and all correspondence in respect of such application submitted through the Tait Websites in respect of employment vacancies advertised on the Tait Websites will be treated in strict confidence.
Information on the Tait Websites is provided 'as is' without warranty of any kind, either express or implied, including, but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement. Where a jurisdiction does not allow the exclusion of implied warranties, the above exclusion will not apply.
Limitation of Liability
Tait will not be liable to you for any:
- decision made or action taken in reliance on information, advice or services provided through the Tait Websites; or
- damages of any kind arising out of or relating to the use or the inability to use the Tait Websites, its content or links, including but not limited to damages caused by or related to errors, omissions, interruptions, defects, delay in operation or transmission, computer virus’, line failure, and all other direct, indirect, special, incidental, exemplary or consequential damages even if Tait has been advised of the possibility of such damages.
You agree to hold Tait harmless against all claims arising out of or related to your access or use of, or inability to access or use the Tait Websites or the information, advice or services contained on the Tait Websites. This includes information or materials viewed or downloaded from the Tait Websites that appear to you or are construed by you to be obscene, offensive, defamatory, or that infringe upon your intellectual property rights.
Tait may in its sole discretion, terminate or restrict your use or access to the Tait Websites (or any part thereof) for any reason, including, without limitation, that Tait believes you have violated or acted inconsistently with the letter or spirit of this Agreement or any other conditions or rules set out on the Tait Websites.
When using the Tait Websites you are solely responsible for compliance with your local laws. This Agreement and your use of and access to the Tait Websites will be construed and applied in accordance with the laws of New Zealand, and you consent to the exclusive jurisdiction of the New Zealand Courts to determine any matter or dispute which arises under this Agreement. Tait reserves the right to bring proceedings in respect of any matter in the courts of the country of your residence or the country of your principal place of business.
If a clause or a part of a clause set out in these Terms is found to be invalid this will not affect the validity or enforceability of the remainder of these Terms.
The failure of Tait to exercise or enforce any right or provision in this Agreement shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision.
Any reference to “Tait International Limited” or “Tait” includes Tait’s officers, directors, employees, related bodies corporate and volunteers.
Inclusive Expressions: the term includes or including (or any similar expression) is deemed to be followed by the words without limitation.