Real-time monitoring gives assurance that your network is operating as expected and allows you to minimize impact if problems occur.
Tait EnableMonitor shows real-time status information about your network, including latency and packet loss. This information enables you to quickly identify potential issues and resolve them before they affect your communications system, reducing your network downtime and maximizing your return on investment.
Tait EnableMonitor delivers:
- Real-time system health status that helps you diagnose issues early, and reduce your network downtime
- Proof that your network is operating efficiently
- Reporting on your IT network availability and infrastructure
- Alerts and alarms when there is an issue
- Automatic discovery and configuration for simplified setup
- Standards-based technology for interoperability
- Secure access to performance data anywhere, anytime
- Redundancy options for guaranteed performance
- Support for peace of mind
Discover more about Tait EnableMonitor
Tait Communications have been chosen by energy conglomerate EVN Bulgaria, part of Austrian EVN AG, for an upgrade of its critical field communications network, covering 42,000 square kilometers in Bulgaria.
Tait proposed DMR Tier 3, a market-leading, open standards based 12.5khz communications solution, which can operate in a wide range of globally applicable VHF and UHF frequencies. For SCADA telemetry, Tait proposed its centralised GridLink SCADA gateway.
Proactive monitoring and management of communications networks are key to maximizing uptime, for the safety and effectiveness of your team. There is an effective network monitoring and management solution that can be tailored to your organization’s needs.